Skip to main content

Address Change Between Counties

If you are moving out of Holmes County to another county in Florida, you will need to contact the county you are moving to and inform them of your new address. They will inform us of the change.  You can also complete the change to another county using the Online Florida Voter Registration Application Form or the PDF Registration Application Form, which is also located in our offices.  

If you are moving to Holmes County from another county in Florida, you can change your residence and mailing address by using the Online Address Florida Voter Registration Application Form.

Please Note: A new state law requires certain voters, who make an address change from another Florida county at the polls, to vote a provisional ballot.  (Voters voting at polling places using electronic poll registers and active uniformed service members and his or her family are excluded from this requirement.)  To avoid having to vote a provisional ballot, be sure you make your address change before going to the polls to vote.